Pastor John Gray’s Cheated On His Wife Rumors





Pastor John Gray strayed from his wife. Listen as Gasp as receipt after receipt is presented of evidence from the source itself

React K Sultana:
As a spiritual woman who is reconciling with my husband after his affair, I do not agree with what she has stated for multiple reasons

1. She is excusing his behavior by blaming the devil, the other woman, his past but not her husband.. This is a major problem because he must be held accountable for the decisions he has made.

2. She is using religion for the reason why she can't find the fault with him but it is actually HIM! The devil didn't make him do any thing, this is freedom of choice.

3. She is not allowing him to take accountability for breaking their vows, because of this I fear he will do this again because there were no consequences or accountability being placed on him and the reconciliation process.

4. The wife is in denial of reality because she is blinded by "religious rhetoric" that sadly so many Christian wives find themselves in..

I am not coming from a hypocritical place however, I know my worth and no body caused him to do what he did but him.. It was not a mistake it was a choice and he must live with that! I will not fault the devil, the universe hell, not even the other woman I place the responsibility solely on my husband and IF he was not able to see himself as the culprit of the problem and if he was not remorseful we would be divorced today!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel